This is a summary of Rights for members and participants in Bridgeview Company programs. You have the right to:
- Respect, dignity and courteous treatment from all Bridgeview Company staff.
- Have personally identifiable health information shared by Health Management programs only in accordance with state and federal law; and to understand procedures used by Bridgeview Company which help ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Any and all information regarding your health status, and health conditions you may have.
- Information regarding the philosophy, evidence, and characteristics of our programs.
- Information about treatments, your treatment choices, and how they will help or harm you.
- Request a change in the person providing health management services to you.
- Decline participation, revoke consent, or disenroll at any time from our programs and services simply by contacting Bridgeview Company and indicating your desire to disenroll or revoke consent.
- File a complaint with Bridgeview Company, and receive instructions on how to use the complaint process.
- Information about Bridgeview Company, and Bridgeview Company programs and services, including information about our staff and their qualifications, changes the wellness program; and you have the right to speak with the leadership of our programs.
- Information regarding any contractual relationships we have with other agencies related to your care.
- Information that is understandable.
This is a summary of Responsibilities for members and participants in Bridgeview Company programs. You have the responsibility:
- To keep appointments with your Care Navigator, or give early notice if you need to cancel.
- To follow the care support instructions provided by Bridgeview Company staff.
- To participate in understanding any health issues and developing your treatment goals.
- To provide accurate clinical and contact information to your Care Navigators and care providers, and to notify Bridgeview Company of any changes in this information.
- To inform your primary or treating medical provider of your participation in this wellness program.
- To complete and submit any and all forms, assessments, and surveys that are necessary to participate in the program, to the extent required by law.
- To practice preventive health care – get appropriate tests, exams and shots based on your age and gender.
- To notify Bridgeview Company if you would like to disenroll from any of the programs or services we provide.